:: VipeR-Indo :: The Ultimate Astro Empires Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come one... Come All! Hello! GOOD DAY! *shakes hands*

2 posters

Go down

Come one... Come All! Hello! GOOD DAY! *shakes hands* Empty Come one... Come All! Hello! GOOD DAY! *shakes hands*

Post by Eon Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:10 pm

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to any of our members that have yet to meet me. I am Shelby. You can call me Wolfess.... Eon... Uhh.. and Shelby... lol. I'm our guild's Vice Diplomat, if you have any problems please message me and I'll do my very best to help you. Or point you in the right direction as to who can help you. I haven't really been around all together that much the past week or two but i will be on more after today. SO! not much else to say really, unless you want me to ramble.

WELCOME!
ENJOY!
Eon
Eon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/lookpastmysmiletoseeme

Back to top Go down

Come one... Come All! Hello! GOOD DAY! *shakes hands* Empty Re: Come one... Come All! Hello! GOOD DAY! *shakes hands*

Post by ViperCiamiK Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:42 am

i like ur avatar Razz
ViperCiamiK
ViperCiamiK

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Come one... Come All! Hello! GOOD DAY! *shakes hands* Empty Re: Come one... Come All! Hello! GOOD DAY! *shakes hands*

Post by Eon Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 am

lol Thanks, i love it!! and it's too true! oooh yea.. except your not a hoe Ciamik lol
Eon
Eon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-07

http://www.myspace.com/lookpastmysmiletoseeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum